Sunday 2 April 2017

THRILLER REVIEW: Sometimes I Lie - Alice Feeney

Release Date: 23/03/17
Publisher: Harper Collins

SYNOPSIS:

My name is Amber Reynolds. There are three things you should know about me.

1. I’m in a coma

2. My husband doesn’t love me any more

3. Sometimes I lie

Unnerving, twisted and utterly compelling, you won’t be able to put this new thriller down. Set to be the most talked about book in 2017, it’s perfect for fans of Behind Closed Doors, The Girl on the Train and The Widow.


REVIEW:

As many people know I love books that are a little different and take the reader on a journey, the more dysfunctional the characters alongside many weaknesses help bring them to life and for me this outing by Alice, really does give you the best of all with a whole cast of people that you could step outside and meet on the street.

It's defintiely a quirky book and with many twists and turns leave you wondering which way is up as each piece of the puzzle throws another spanner into the works. Its definitely a book that I was pleased I took the time to read, the prose sharp, the plotline solid and whilst at times I was left trying to figure things out so that they made sense, I had a lot of fun each night as I put it down as I imagined what would occur next. All round a book that was a cracking journey and a title thats made me pay attention to Alice. Magic.

No comments: