Thursday 20 August 2015

FACTUAL REVIEW: WIld Camping - Stephen Neale

Release Date: 07/05/15
Publisher:  Adlard Coles,

SYNOPSIS:

From getting back to nature with a tent, some matches and a few litres of bottled water, to enjoying a pub dinner and camping out in the garden afterwards, this book shows how to get stuck into wild camping in all its forms. Beautiful wildernesses; tiny budgets; environmentally-friendly Whats not to like?


REVIEW:

A few years ago I used to love going out and about with my tent, camping out, enjoying the scenery but the major bane of my existence was having to preplan all the places I could stay and how easy they were to get to alongside how much of a journey it was between each step.

And boy, could I have used this book by Stephen then, as to be honest it’s full of the legal jargon and knowhow that means you can prove that you’re not camping illegally and that you are entitled to. It’s easy to remember and were I to plan a trip again now, I would definitely have this title packed as well as having my copy filled with post its so I could find the right section for the circumstance I was in.

In addition to this, it is full of great information, tales of his own adventures as well as places where you can stay to help make planning your own trip on a budget better. A great book for any camping enthusiast or home bound adventurer. Cracking.



No comments: